Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bowling!

About a week ago, we went bowling. We're not regular bowlers, and just like if you're not a regular golfer, you're not actually very good at it when you do show up. It's more for the entertainment aspect and the bonding moments where you laugh with (at?) each other. So that's what we did, and it really was quite fun...

We unknowingly showed up at "twilight-bowling-you-can't-actually-see-the-lanes-or-those-little-arrows-but-this-will-make-for-great-laughs-and-it's-less-embarrassing-in-the-dark-anyways" time. Who knew?


Daniel likes to go bowling.

I am a very consistent bowler... consistently good or consistently bad. Many of my frames were photo copies of the previous frame.


Elise did pretty well and may have even had high-score on a game or two.



I think our bowling shoes glowed in the dark!






See... it's dark!

If you need entertainment while bowling, bring Kyle! Above, he's sneaking up on Rachel. As her arm came back, he grabbed her ball. I wouldn't recommend this activity, because it could actually be dangerous. But Kyle was up for the task, and it was hysterical to watch. Of course, he then had us all paranoid and looking over our shoulders as we bowled. That doesn't help your score much, so it's a good thing we went for the laughs!

(FYI - We've had some computer issues which have affected my ability to blog. We may have things under control now, and I should be more frequent with my posts.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paranoid doesn't even begin to describe it! And when he took the ball there's that make-you-feel-sick-to-your-stomach feeling of, "No way I actually threw the ball back there!"

Yes, Kyle. Sometimes you're rather fun. :P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tara said...

Hey, that Kyle kid looks huge!!! Has he been growing too? Funny how they don't stop doing that. We are looking forward to bowling with you all! Sounds like fun!!

Nick and Tammy said...

That looks likes it was a great time. I'm glad Kyle doesn't have a big goose egg from his practical joke. Funny though!