Thursday, February 4, 2010

Part 2 Daniel and swimming lessons

Well, my great idea and our attempt at swimming lessons were a failure. Daniel didn't even get in the water this time, and we left early (hence, no fun swimming lesson pictures!). If I thought this was just a battle in stubbornness on his part, I would deal with that, but I know that's not it.

He did ask if he could try again maybe when he's 7 or 35, like when Kyle's allowed to drive.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh well. He should be ready by age 35... You'll just have to teach him while he's here! Have you tried getting in the water with him? Or do the teachers frown on that?

Brian, Tracy, Rachel, Kyle, Elise, and Daniel said...

I thought about that, Tara, but I was afraid of being one of "those" moms! He'll definitely get in with me/us, so we'll just start teaching him ourselves.

Nick and Tammy said...

I wish Danial had been ready. You put forth good effort Tracy and it was great that you were so understanding when he decided that it wasn't for him quite yet. Soon- we'll hope.