Monday, May 3, 2010

Puttin' on the Paint

My mom visitied us for a week in March, and we'll look for any excuse at all to make a trip to Old Colorado City! We were back at "Puttin' on the Paint," of course.
We have so much fun trying to be creative there. The only thing missing was Tara! Tammy, this place isn't far from where you used to live (we always point that out when we're over there), and I think you'd have fun painting with us, too!







Isn't Rachel so sweet and pretty...


4 comments:

Tara said...

You went to Sonic!!! Wish I was there with you all. ( At Puttin' on the Paint, not Sonic... Well, maybe Sonic too!)

Lindy said...

too late to delete--we've all seen it!! We love the goofy side of you, too!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... sadly, getting you back wouldn't be respectful, Mommy! :) So, I'll content myself with deleting the picture..... for now... ;)

Tara said...

Hey I liked that pix of you Rachel! Time to change your password Tracy!!!