Friday, November 20, 2009

Daniel again, but he's funny!

Daniel has never really been the kind of child that likes to write all over himself. He's also not a liar, thank the Lord. So the other day when I found marker on him, I was really surprised. I pointed it out to him and said, "Daniel, who did all this?"

He said, "Well, I did this, and I did this, and I did this..."


I showed him the marker on his belly.
His eyes genuinely bugged out of his head. He looked shocked
and said, "But I did not do this!"
He really looked like he didn't have a clue about it.

So I said, "Well, who did?"

He said, "Umm, Thomas?"

4 comments:

Tara said...

Thomas the Tank Engine? That's pretty funny! He looks awfully innocent there, so maybe Thomas did do it!

Brian, Tracy, Rachel, Kyle, Elise, and Daniel said...

That's what I thought!

Jessica said...

He does look quite innocent. That's pretty cute tho. He's alright for a little Brottlund boy. ;)

Lindy said...

I think he's been hanging out at the Gregg house too much!