At the library the other day,
Daniel picked out a lion movie and handed it to me.
I told him, "Daniel, that movie is in Spanish,
and you won't understand any of what they're saying."
He insisted that he'd like it anyway
so that he could learn to speak Spanish, so I agreed.
It was a little entertaining to watch him watch the movie.
We caught little bits here and there, but were generally lost.
When the movie ended, I asked him what he thought.
He hesitated a moment and said,
"Well, I may need to watch it one more time
before I understand it."



3 comments:
Oh this made me laugh! So great to see all of you last night!
That's hilarious! Daniel is so solemn but yet so profound in his own way.
Emily
Wow, he's definitely "the cups half full" kind of a boy.
Loved it!
Post a Comment