Saturday, December 11, 2010

Yes, Daniel's still funny...


Brian and I were out at "Panda Express" to eat the other night with Elise and Daniel. We'd finished our meal, and Daniel was reading this sign on the counter that offered a free meal with the purchase of a gift card. It had a "Santa panda bear" on it.

Daniel said, "What does F-R-E-E spell?" We told him it spelled "free," and Brian said, "So now they're giving away free midget Santas with black eyes?"

Daniel's eyes got really big, and he said in that true-little-kid-at-Christmas fashion where their excitement draws out all of their words... "I want one!"

4 comments:

John Dotegowski said...

That lil man is a hoot!

Tara said...

Huh. Well, we'll have to see if we can find him a midget Santa with black eyes! Funny goose!

Nick and Tammy said...

I want one too!

Lindy said...

I have to tell you that after three months of reading the same post, Daniel's not funny anymore. :)