Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

Yes, it's been over a year since I've blogged. Have you ever been/felt so behind on something that you've said, "Oh, forget it,"? Well, that's where I was, and I apologize. A lot has happened in the last year, and we're expecting a banner 2012 (LOL)! I'm just going to jump in, share pictures when I can, and not look back.


I'll start with Christmas! Jessica spent a couple days with us, and we really had a great time. We went to church on Christmas (Sunday) morning, then came home and put our jammies back on for "present" time. On Christmas Eve, we went to a candlelight service here in town. It was a sweet, special time for me, because last year at a Christmas Eve service in Alabama, I was pretty sure that I was losing another baby that I was carrying. I think I will always remember being in the balcony there and having a very hard time choking back tears, because of some physical issues I was having. So this year, I was determined to meet the Lord back at a candlelight service and praise Him for the little baby boy He blessed us with this past June. This was our first Christmas with William Truth.












Daniel's face in the previous picture reflects his joy over receiving socks in his stocking. :)










Jess made this blanket for William, and he shares great with his mommy. It is SO warm and cozy!






This box entertained William for the longest time. He just kept reaching for it and pulling at the paper. We did finally let him open the present.



































Don't you love the "after Christmas" mess?








It was a sweet Christmas, but we were sad to not be with more family.


Maybe next year?


1 comment:

Tara said...

Wow, it really has been a year since you posted!

More family next year FOR SURE!!!